- Steve Nash 20 Minute Shooting Workout
- Team Tag Drills – Basketball Conditioning Drills
- Tracking Players Stats per Minute of Playing Time
- Do You Know Your Players’ Usage Rates?
- 7 Shooting Drills
- Competitive Conditioning Drill
- Understanding Effective Field Goal Percentage and Utilizing It
- 5 Minute Daily Ball Handling Routine
- The Lost Art of Shooting the Basketball and How to Fix It
- 12 Basketball Drills to Help with Scoring
|Where do you coach?||
Wichita South High School
I am coaching 8th grade girls in the parochial league. I have been coaching basketball for 11 years. I just getting back into coaching after being off 2 years cause of back surgery. I also coached at Clearwater High school. I played for a couple years in high school. I use too run my own business recruiting high school athletes for the collegiate level. I am willing and eager to get back into swing of things. I have been around basketball pretty much my whole life. Always eager to learn new things and also help out any school willing to give me a chance. I work hard at what I do. I eat, breathe, sleep, talk basketball.