Second Assistant Coach, Men’s Basketball
Salary: $1,277.00 Monthly
Job Type: Professional Expert
Job Number: 20-21/00028
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Closing: 5/7/2021 11:59 PM Pacific
Under direction, provide assistance to the head coach in support of the college’s athletic program. The incumbent shall perform all job related activities directly involving the specific area of responsibility. These shall include, but not be limited to, all such responsibilities listed in the position description and all other duties assigned. Exercise independent decision making within the scope of responsibilities.
- Assist with on-court or on-field duties.
- Assist with recruiting and coordinating visits of prospects.
- Participate in fundraising events.
- Take and pass annual recruiting test.
- Possess a valid California driver license.
- Drive District vehicles to all away contests and post-season competitions.
- Assist as directed with team statistics.
- Assist in monitoring student athlete academic progress.
- Clear evidence of sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students; AND
- A high school diploma; AND
- Two (2) years of verifiable playing or coaching experience.
SPECIAL CONDITIONSWorking months: In-season October through March; Out of season April through June and July through September.
Must have acceptable driving record to drive District vehicles.
Chaffey College recently implemented an online electronic application system. Our new application can be accessed at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/chaffey. The application must be completely filled out in detail and clearly show that you meet the qualifications as set forth in the announcement, and you must upload the following documents:
Please do not include any additional documents; only the documents that are indicated below. If you upload documents that are not required, your application may be disqualified. Please do not submit letters of recommendation or documents that contain your photograph.
- Cover Letter
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENTThis is a 5.5-month per year, professional; expert position located at the Rancho Cucamonga campus. Starting salary of $1,277.00/month.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.