Players are made in the off-season. You will never become an all-star only doing the stuff your coach tells you to do. To become great you have to go beyond the norm. Here are a few drills players can do by themselves to develop their basketball skills.
Put down the video game remote and try some of these drills!
- Star Shooting
- Form Shooting – good for all ages.
- Rajon Rondo Dribbling Drills
- Two Ball Dribbling Drills
- Tennis Ball Dribbling Drills
- 50 Point Shooting
- Peer Pressure Partner Shooting (requires partner)
Full Skill Workouts