Location: Durham, North Carolina
Operations – Video Services
Internal Number: 196321
The Video Coordinator is responsible for all video needs related to the Duke Women’s Basketball program.
– Scouting video
– Coordinate all video filming and breakdown for practices and games
– Create individual player teaching video edits
– Set up and oversee meeting room spaces where film is watched
– Manage student workers/student managers that work in video room
– Assist with on campus recruiting material
– Order and maintain video equipment for players and coaches
– Maintain organized video editing system and enhance programming where necessary to keep the program on the cutting edge in video technology – Adhere to ACC video policies and procedures
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience in a collegiate or professional basketball video room.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including frequent evenings and weekends. This position will have work responsibilities around Duke Women’s Basketball game, practice and events;
– Working knowledge of Synergy, Hudl SportsCode, Fast Scout and Just Play
– Proficiency with Mac systems
– Strong work ethic
– Ability to function as part of a team
– Comfortability with deadlines and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to accept constructive criticism and follow guidelines
– Strong organizational and communication skills