To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Must have training in video production and or on the job experience working with cameras, computers, and editing software.
- Strong knowledge of basketball is required.
- Must have experience with Sportstec and Synergy digital video software, or other video software
- Demonstrated technical experience using digital media equipment, video creation, editing software, and/or digital media control software.
- Knowledge in production techniques including videography, compression and file delivery.
- Knowledge of camera, lighting, sound and editing.
- Understanding of online video environment and online distribution.
- Ability to adapt equipment setup and provide alternative setup or workarounds if necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, judgment, and diplomacy required to interact effectively with and provide customer service to a broad audience.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Effective time management skills.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy and detail oriented.
- Frequent travel and work on weekends, evenings, holidays, and flexbile shifts.
This position, along with all DAPER coaches and staff, is responsible for the integrity of Stanford’s intercollegiate athletics program and for the reputation of Stanford University. This position is responsible for insuring that his/her involvement with Athletic Department activities maintains the integrity of the University’s reputation and does not negatively impact the relationship between the University and its faculty, staff, students and alumni. Additionally, this position must comply with University policies and procedures, NCAA and PAC-12 rules and regulations.
Why Stanford is for you:
Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
How to apply:
Please include a cover letter, resume, and three references submitted as a single attachment with your application. All applications must be submitted via Stanford’s Careers webpage.
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory for all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Consistent with obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with any disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Stanford is an equal opportunity employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by law.