- The ball is entered to the wing, in this case the ball is entered to the 4 on the left wing, and then the 3 cuts across the baseline to the left corner looking for the ball.
- The 1 and 4 exchange and the 3 passes to the 1.
- The ball is swung to the 5 on the opposite wing and then 2 cuts to the right corner looking for the ball. The 1 and 4 exchange.
- The ball is reversed again to the 4 on the left wing. When the defenders shift, the 4 passes the ball quickly back to the 1.
- The 5 sets a pick on the top defender, and the 1 dribbles around to the right.
- The 2 pops outside and gets a pass at the three point line. The 2 has the option to shoot or pass the ball inside.
Zone Offense for a 1-3-1 Defense– zone offense animation.