Several different variations of basketball court diagrams for scouting opponents, drawing up plays for your team or just messing around at work. Many coaches use the diagrams for shot charting their team or opponents as well.
- Nine Half Courts Basketball Court Diagram – nine half courts with three lines to take notes below each court.
- Full Court Diagram – One full court on the right side with a full column for note taking on the left.
- Half Court Basketball Diagram – Six half courts with a few lines of note taking space under each court. Good for stealing out of bounds plays.
- Print Plays to PDF
- Export Animations for offline use
- Team Playbook Page with player logins
- Unlimited Plays