Skip to content
- Four players line up on the floor at the elbows and blocks. Like you would for 4 man shell.
- Two coaches or players stand on the wings holding a ball outstretched.
- The defenders at the elbow shuffle out to the ball and touch the ball two times. As they shuffle out a third time, the person with the ball attacks the block or corner. Depending on coach’s call.
- It’s the job of the low defenders to stop the ball. The defenders at the top move down and trap the ball handler.
- To rotate, the defenders down low become the elbow defenders, and the next players in line take their place.