Simple but effective zone press break to be used against a zone press with a 1 player top.
- Ball is entered to either guard – 1 or 2.
- The guard that does not get the ball goes to the opening in the middle of the press
- Ball side big stretches the floor (goes away from the ball)
- Weakside big contracts (comes to the ball)
- Inbounder stays a step behind the ball so they are more accessible if the player with the ball is trapped.
- On ball reversal, guard should be looking middle but also gaining ground up the sideline.
Tandem – Zone Press Breaker