Simple, quick hitter with a double screen for a shooter.
- The quick hitter starts like the image to the left with the 4 and 5 at the elbows. You could probably extend them closer to the 3 point line for more of a traditional “horns” set
- The enters the ball to either the 4 or 5 based on the location of the better shooter. If 2 is your best shooter the ball is entered to the 4. If 3 is the better shooter the ball is entered to the 5.
- In this animation 2 is the preferred shooter so the ball is entered to the 4 then 5 and 1 double screen away for the 2.
GET HOOP COACH PLAYBOOK PRO!
- Print Plays to PDF
- Export Animations for offline use
- Team Playbook Page with player logins
- Unlimited Plays