- Point guard enters to high post. Strong side wing vacates to block. Point guard fills the wing.
- High post passes back to the point guard on the wing.
- Wing sprints between the 4 and 5 who close the “gate”. 4 spaces to block after the screen.
- If wing is not open for a three pointer at the top of the key, 5 sets a ball screen at top of the key. 3 spaces to the corner, 4 fills to the top of the key
GET HOOP COACH PLAYBOOK PRO!
- Print Plays to PDF
- Export Animations for offline use
- Team Playbook Page with player logins
- Unlimited Plays