Relatively simple baseline out of bounds play that can be used against a zone or man to man defense by adjusting the positioning and location of the screens.
- The play starts in a line set like the image
- On the smack of the ball, 3 breaks to the corner, the 2 breaks to the paint
- The ball is inbounded to the 3 in the corner, the 2 uses the double screen in the elbow area to get open on the wing
- The ball is passed to the 2 on the wing. The 4 and 5 cut through the zone in the event their defender helped and the 2 is not open.
- 5 sets a pin down screen for the inbounder(1) to step in and get a look in the corner.
Originally posted 2017-09-29 22:00:21.