Great list to share or print off for your team.
- Every player can run as hard as possible back on defense.
- Do things that please your coach. This tactic usually helps to get playing time.
- Choose advisors outside your program sparingly and carefully.
- Want to be selfish on offense? Get every offensive rebound and beat your man down the floor every time.
- If the man you’re guarding can’t do the things he can do, he’ll eventually try things he can’t do.
- There is nothing more unnerving for an opponent than you never giving in.
- If you have selfish and/or lazy teammates, convert them one at a time by your example. You can change your program’s culture.
- Every player can’t be good but most players can be sound.
- If you’re not in your team’s playing rotation, then practices are your games.
- Do you compete every day, every play? If you don’t, eventually you’ll be passed by someone who does.
Here is link to Tips for Players Part I if you missed it.
Originally posted 2015-12-15 18:52:05.