- The play starts in a low stack set
- As the 1 approaches the top of the key the 2 and 3 use the bigs as screen and cut to the wings and the 4 and 5 head to the elbows essentially creating a four high set
- The ball is entered to the 2 and the 4 sets a back screen for the 1 setting up a UCLA cut
- The ball is reversed to the 4 and the 2 sets a down screen for the 1 setting up the Pick and Roll along with the stagger screen.
- The 4 sets a ball screen for the 1 on the wing and the 2 uses the stagger screen from the 5 and 3. You may want to consider adjusting the spacing if you try this set.
Originally posted 2017-09-28 22:55:27.