Man play with a UCLA cut, Triple Stagger along the baseline, a Screen the Screener action out of the triple stagger and a Ball Screen at the end of the set just in case the plethora of screens did not result in an open shot.
- The play starts in a 3 out, 2 in set
- The 1 enters to a wing (2) and utilizes a UCLA cut off the 5’s back screen. After setting the back screen the 5 pops to the top of the key, the 1 heads to the middle of the paint
- The 2 hits the 5 at the top of the key and sprints to the baseline to join the 4 and the 1 in setting a triple stagger along the baseline for the 3.
- After the 3 utilizes the triple screen the 1 comes off in the other direction using a screen from the 4.
- If neither cutter has a shot, the 5 swings to the 3 and sets a ball screen on the wing. The rest of the players clear out to the weak side.