Continuous hedge drill for working ball screen hedges and weak side help.
- Ball starts on wing. Player at top of key sets first ball screen
- Based on coaches preference player either hedges the screen and player defending the ball goes over or under the screen. The animation below is a hard hedge and over.
- Ball screener rolls to the basket
- Weakside defender is responsible for picking up the roller and also recovering to their man on the wing.
- Player coming off ball screen looks for roller, if help side does their job they kick to the wing. The passer now becomes the ball screener.
- Drill repeats till coach is satisfied.
Originally posted 2015-05-20 13:36:05.