Tom Izzo Michigan State Head Men’s Basketball Coach
- We are in the trophy generation. Give them a trophy for 23rd place. That makes the parents happy”
- “Today’s society wants to skip the process. I hate that. “
- Discipline is the highest form of love. If you really love someone, you have to give them the level of discipline they need.
- We want men here, not just players. Players are a dime a dozen
- I haven’t always recruited for the best talent. I’ve taken a few guys who would fit for different reasons. Leadership. Toughness
- Wimps go up to rebound with one hand, not two.
Originally posted 2015-09-30 14:03:39.