Two on One transition drill that has a “chaser lay-up” component.
- The drill starts like the image to the left. A coach is represented by the cone with a ball
- Coach passes to the offensive player (X1) who sprints down the floor and attempts to make a lay-up while being chased by 1 and 2.
- After the lay-up 1 and 2 transition to offense and do NOT have to take the ball out of bounds.
- X1 attempts to stop the two man break
- Players can obviously rotate positions
GET HOOP COACH PLAYBOOK PRO!
- Print Plays to PDF
- Export Animations for offline use
- Team Playbook Page with player logins
- Unlimited Plays