Box Hi – Lo is a Post Isolation play with lots of movement ultimately resulting in your big man being free to operate without the concern of weak side help.
- The Post Isolation Play starts in a box set
- The 4 and 5 set down screens for the 2 and 3 who cut to the top and wing as seen in the image. The 1 spaces over so the 2 can fill the top of the key
- 1 hits the 2 then cuts to the middle of the key and uses the 4 as a screen to cut to the corner
- The ball is reversed from the 2 to the 3 to the 1. While the ball is being swung the 4 is setting a diagonal screen for the 5 to come to the strong side block.
- The 4 then fills the “shooting spot” at the high post/elbow area giving the 5 post isolation with no weak side help to go to work
Download the PDF for Box Hi – Lo and view the animation here.